Since I looked at my projects-in-progress last Sunday, I've been trying to get some of the things listed out of the way. The bread, of course, got baked that day, has been eaten during the week and I baked some more today. I have finished up one of the bags of apples and started on the next bag. Some of the apples I stewed, added some sultanas and have frozen some/eaten some for breakfast. As I was given a bag of sultanas this is free food (apart from the gas for cooking), which is always a bonus!
I have labelled the jars of chutney and rosemary, and added them to my stash of preserves. I have sewn a few more patches onto my quilt. I finished the braiding I bought back from the Quilt Festival and I've finished two knitting projects
a cardigan for a new baby, using some yarn a friend of mine dyed for the purple stripes
and the black snood (it really is black, not dark grey like it looks in the photo) my mother-in-law said she would like me to knit her for Christmas. I knitted her one earlier in the year, but she says that's too good for everyday use.
I've also progressed a couple of other bits of knitting a lot further, so I hope to finish those this week if I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment