I've just finished this and thought I'd post the photo straight away, as otherwise, knowing what I'm like, it won't get put anywhere for ages, if ever.
The yarn is Fruttamix trends cotton. I bought a load of this in four (I think) colourways at the beginning of the year, and this is the second scarf I've knitted to this pattern, both using this yarn. They are intended for Christmas presents and if time allows I shall knit some more.
The first scarf started off as a bag for me, following this pattern and evolved to a scarf when I got to about two-thirds of the way up the first side. I do intend to knit myself the bag at some point as well.

Pretty yarn and patterns - truly special Christmas pressies.
ReplyDeleteTake it the spinning wheel links to your aspirations in your first blog posting!!! Exciting!!!
xxx
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYes, I inherited the spinning wheel about a year go and want to learn to use it. It seemed a handy place to hang the scarf for taking the photo.