Some projects I've finished in February:
Glittery socks - a friend sent me some glittery yarn she didn't want, so I turned it into socks ...
... and a couple of pairs of mittens
I finished the hoodie for Niecelet's first birthday
I knitted a couple of scarves
Okay, so three is more than a couple!
And I finished a throw I've been working on since some time last year.
I also spent an afternoon starting to get acquainted with my sewing machine. It was very exciting to sew two pieces of fabric together!
And then I played about a bit more and made this bag
I wouldn't want anyone to look too closely at the three rows of stitching around the top, as they aren't familiar with the word 'parallel', but it is a nice size for taking lunch etc to work and fits A4 paper in it, if I need to bring printouts home from work.
I've also sewn a bit more of my quilt, but I haven't taken a photo of that lately.
So that was February (apart from tomorrow, of course).










Blimey! You are making me feel a bit inadequate !! LOL ! x
ReplyDeleteYou've made so many wonderful things! I looove the glitter socks. I've been working on a crocheted pair (not glittery). I wish I knew the secret to turning them out faster. My jealousy of women who can crochet or knit them in a few hours is off the chart, LOL!
ReplyDelete