Saturday, 10 September 2011

Where has the last month gone?

Time seems to be running away from me at the moment. Not enough of it - and too many things I have/want to do in the time that I do have. It's been over a month since I posted. Admittedly I was computerless for over a week of that time, but I'm not sure where the rest of it has gone to.

I kept up my hexagon-a-day challenge for most of August -except for the last week when I lost my pile of hexagons (yes, my house is that untidy at present). I've since found the hexagons, but have not sewn any due to my current twin addictions of knitting hexagons for a beekeeper quilt and mitred squares for a blanket like this. They will have to give way to Christmas knitting soon, but in the meantime I am churning out as many as I can!

I also finished off a few knitting projects in August, including my oldest project, a poncho, which was started at the end of December 2009. No photos at present, because I haven't got the software loaded on my computer yet. Actually, thinking about it, I may not have taken the photos yet, either.

Here's an old photo though, just to give the update a bit of colour.


 Yes, it's nearly that time of year again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about autumn and I love the colours of that photo. I also can't believe how fast this summer has gone...I keep thinking when people say that something is happening in October that it's ages away and not in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually lose things after I tidy up because I can't remember where I put them!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What gorgeous colours! It never gets like that this side of the world!!!

    ReplyDelete