Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Me-Made-May 2013

I made a deal with KraftyKat on twitter that if she signed up, I would. She has, so I am.


I, Liz, of lizmakesit sign up as a participant Me-Made-May '13. I will endeavour to wear at least one hand-made item each day for the duration of May 2013 and, as at this time all my hand-made clothing is knitted, to have sewn an item of clothing by the end of the month.


We are hoping that as I am going to be wearing knitwear for most of the month this will provide UK folk with a nice heatwave! I've certainly got blue sunny skies today, so perhaps it's working!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog & the sewing machine was a great treasure find in mint condition!
    DeniseAngela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Good luck with your stitching :) I have the opposite aim to you - I want to finish a knitted garment by the end of the month. However currently at a standstill as I ran out of yarn and then ordered 4 ply instead of DK - opsie! I'm hoping I can get a replacement quick!

    ReplyDelete