Today, I thought I'd give the knitting equivalent of monogamy a go. Moknittingy? Monoprojectomy? Actually that last one sounds more like an operation! Anyway, I picked a project from my knitting basket with the intent of knitting that and only that until it was finished. I did quite well for a while until I got to the point where I needed to change needle size to a size I don't have.
So I put that aside until I can acquire the appropriate needles and picked up the next WIP from the basket. That also went well - until the natural light faded and I found it difficult to see the stitches under artificial light.
I'm going back to project hopping!
At least you tried!
ReplyDeleteI applaud you for the effort! I am also not good at knitting monogamy. Because I knit on the train I usually knit a project until it gets to big to be portable and then it is downgraded to 'home knitting'. But then I end up with a pile of half finished projects. Opps!
ReplyDeleteKat, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I usually have socks as my portable project and a collection of other projects at home that I work on - or ignore for something new - as the mood takes me!
ReplyDelete