Monday, 7 November 2011

Still silent

My internet connection was capricious over the weekend, so I didn't get online much - and not for long enough to get round to blogging. Instead of internetting, I watched TV - and when the TV box played up, I watched DVDs (House of Eliott; my husband gave me the first two series for our anniversary earlier this year and I am enjoying it very much) - and knitted. Definitely my knitting productivity benefitted from lack of Internet. Every project in my knitting basket got a bit of attention, even if only for a few rows. There may have been casting on of a couple of new projects as well. Well, if I'm going to knit myself a hat for the cold weather, I need to get started on it now, not when I've finished everything else I've got on the go! My previous hat attempt a year or two ago ended up  being frogged - I hope this one is more successful. Those trees in the last post now just have a few leaves clinging to them, so I know hat weather is definitely on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment