Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Another month begins

So November is here already! Happy All Saints' Day.

I have just seen a challenge to blog every day in November. What are the chances of me managing to do that eh?

I was going to blog last night about October Unprocessed and how I got on with it, but instead I got caught up in a very serious discussion on facebook.* This evening I'm feeling too tired to think about it properly, but I shall try to write it sometime this week. I want to reflect on it for my own benefit as well as to waffle away to anyone who happens to read it.

It's been a while since I posted a photo, so here's a random one I took of a sunrise earlier this year to brighten the place up a little.





*I would be fibbing if I said it had absolutely nothing to do with wheelbarrows, balaclavas or pantries.

1 comment:

  1. That was an extremely serious conversation - we HAD to solve the mystery!

    ReplyDelete