Wednesday, 25 July 2012

I got an award!

The fabulous Bert of Make and Bake with Bert gave me an award! The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:






It is now incumbent on me to pass this on to five other bloggers and tell you seven things about myself.

So, in a decision made more difficult because Bert got there first with some of the blogs I'd choose (check out her list) the award goes to:

Dancing through the shadows

Whims and fancies

Pixieanna

The make and bake blog

Pookledo


And now for seven things about me.

1. I have lots of good intentions that don't get fulfilled (e.g. blogging regularly, keeping the house clean and tidy, finishing that 4-ply lace-and-cable jumper).

2. I have two-and-a-half shelves of cookery and craft books. I do not think this is enough.

3. I am about to take part in a knit-along for the first time, knitting this scarf (that 4-ply jumper will have to wait a bit longer).

4. I consider myself to be a generally boring person and find it difficult to think of seven things to tell you that you might find vaguely interesting.

5. I have many wonderful friends whom I have met (in some cases only virtually) via the Internet. I consider it to be as valid a way of making friends as being in the same class at school, going to the same knit night or any other route.

6. I love being an auntie. I have six nephews and two nieces. They are all awesome in similar and different ways.

7. Apart from nail varnish, I do not own any make up.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of my friends growing up have been made virtually - and it makes me feel slightly awkward. I'm glad someone else out there finds it just as valid as anything else!

    ReplyDelete